Friday, April 11, 2008

FLASHBACK! Birthday 2008

Okays...enough with politics...now we shall flashback on the things that happen in my life this year as i promise.... here you go ;


Tieng the crazy law student and me


A bunch of POSERS!


MUA ANGELS!


THEM...MY BROTHERS AND SISTER WHAT MORE I COULD ASK FOR


HERE SHE IS WITH ME AGAIN CELEBRATING MY 22nd bday
Pretty huh? Guys out there if you thinking to have her better make sure that you will not hurt her ....if not BACK OFF!



Yah i know i looked stupid :P


Here are my brothers that been with me my whole life...could not give them any less credits


One of the food served that night! delicious!

2 comments:

Angel Wong said...

=)
all edited punya pics wor

Anonymous said...

ofcoz la...u tink like u meh? ask u change duwan change...