Thursday, November 13, 2008

Questions

Normally , when you are too free and have nothing much much to do...u tend to do some self reflecting and soul searching...and u tend to ask yourself too many question where you yourself cant answer . I know it is bad and unnecessary but i cant help it.....with the things that happen these few days....many questions popped out in my mind .
Days are drawing closer to graduation , what does the future holds for me?
is the future is as bright as ppl thought it would be? with the current economic and political situation in and out of the country.
Where do i go after this? Should i start with a consultant company or straight to a contractor company?
Do i belong to engineering?
Beside these issues, family issues also started to ask questions . Questions like ,
where and how my family will changed in the future when i graduate and my bro gets married ? Things are obvious lately , it is showing signs of crack.
On the personal part , question such as ,
have i successfully suppress my bad inherited genes of being unreasonable , highly tempered and much more weird attitudes?
have i successfully transformed myself?
Will the incident happen that saturday night do any damages to me and every1 else?
When can i get rid of my bad habits?
As times past by longer and longer i suddenly felt like my friends around me slowly one by one getting far far away.
When does the issues within me will be resolved?
and the big question is where do i stand in this world?
hmmm....hmmmmm.....
Question , question , question ! where are the answers answers answers ?

No comments: