Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Working Life - Day 1

My 1st day as a trainee civil engineer was that bad but isnt that good too....wanna know why? let me tell u....let me begin with the journey....630 am i left home...tot i was early so i went an grab a mcd bfast special which suppose to be rm4 ...but the smart waitress punched ala carte for me so it ended rm 7++ ...guess shes not awake...by the the time i realise it...i got no time to argue with her coz im already late for work...i just pay that amount and left *heartache*...nvm when i got into the highway...i missed the turning to my work place...ended up i need to pay twice ldp two just to get back there...*heartache*....dam!..im more late again now...so i speed all the way to jalan ipoh...finally reach there around 755...gosh...just in time... when i reach there wasnt any1 in the office until a clerk came and and ask 'lu siape'? i answered i am the new trainee under Mr.Diong(my supervisor)..she asked to wait awhile ..i waited and waited until is around 10am+ finally sumone from admin came talk to me and ask me to fillup the employee forms...after the forms...he told me that 'your tai lo haven't come to work' , u wait another half an hour..he sud reach...so i waited waited...*tick*tick* until 12pm my so called 'tailo' finally reach...by that time is already lunch...so he ask me 2 haf my lunch 1st ..so i went for lunch . After lunch , he started to brief what the project is about and then he asked me to stay in the office today to read design drawings which is expected..so from 1pm till finish work, i sat there and read the drawings which i totally dun understand a single thing...there goes my 1st day at work .i would to share with you all some pics that i took out of boredom

My office , which if practically empty the whole day..imagine~ i sat there alone reading the drawings ~ creepy~


A bunch of big big design plans


My project~ The Electricfied Double Track Railway for KTM



Some of the design plans i am reading...~boring~

No comments: