Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Working Life - Day 2

Ok now , an overview of my 2nd day at work...i left home abit later today around 7am with thinking in my mind that my supervisor wun not reach early anyway...as i drove slowly along the roads i managed to catch sum pictures of my current project which i posted below...moving along.....i reach there around 755 again....hehe i am not late after all....when i stepped into the office...it shocked me...the offices is packed...my supervisor is here, every1 is here! ...i guess sumting big is happening...but i wun be of help anyway...so i quietly walk to my table n continue reading those complicated drawings until lunch hour..after lunch...i came back and business is as usual..read read read...until a point that i got bored and asked my supervisor ' What is the difference between bore piling n micro pilling ?' Out of my expectation , he said , ' ru ready to go to the site?' ..Yes! finally! theres something new for me to learn besides drawing...so as i wore my safety apparel, mr diong said ' you go to the site and find this indon guy name 'lance' he will explain what micro piling is' =.=' gosh...i suddenly feel so stupid that an indon knows better then , but nvm is a learning process..they have hands on experience..so i proceed to the site ;

New Kampung Batu Station


Ready for cube test


The empty yet messy office



Micro pilling.

After the site visit..i went back to the office and mr.diong said ' i guess now you familiar with piling works...heres some design you need to know coz ull be handing a bridge construction in Batu Caves with another engineer. In my mind, there are mix feelings , 1st , i finally i am gonna have hands on experience which im longing but then thinking of Batu Caves ; OMG is very far approx another 1/2 hour from my office..in addition the distance from my hse is around 1 1/4 hrs everyday two n flow for me...OMG...can i afford the petrol bills~?? god~! help me ~!

No comments: